Genomic Technologies Facility
2025 Roy J. Carver Co-Laboratory, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011-3650
Tel: (515) 294-7491 | Fax: (515) 294-5256 | Email:
The Genomic Technologies Facility (GTF), part of the Center for Plant Genomics, provides expertise and equipment to conduct high-throughput research. Our services and equipment include:
- Ion Torrent sequencing
- High-Throughput multiplex SNP genotyping (Sequenom)
- Single SNP genotyping
- Gene mapping via innovative application of BSA
- NimbleGen Sequence Capture
- NimbleGen Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH)
- Two RealTime thermocyclers
- Roche Lightcycler 480
- Stratagene Mx4000
GTF Staff are available to answer questions regarding the use of technologies available from the GTF and provide consultation on experimental design.
Before accessing facility equipment and services, users are required to provide a signed and approved user agreement to the Facility Manager. The fees section provides information about the fee structure.